[TowerTalk] Small Stack help??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Small Stack help??
From: larsenp@cadvision.com (Peter Larsen)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 16:18:35 +0000
Hi to All again:
Thanks to all who sent me notes on loading the boom of my TH-6 for 40
meters!!

Now onto the question at hand:
A freind of mine moved out of his old home and gave me a good 21' lenght
of
drill stem, 2" O.D.  I think that I will use this to put up a small
stack of antennas.
My TH6 at the top of the tower, 5 feet up a M2 "6M7" 7 element 6 meter
beam and
a 40 meter di-pole at 10 feet up. (I don't want to reopen the disscusion
of alum vs chrome-moly here).
My question is:
Should I leave my tower at 64 feet, or go up to 72/80 feet? I am going
to be guying
the tower at two or three points and running couple of wire antennas for
160/80.

As you can see I am just a peanut whistle of a station, but I have FUN!!

Direct replies would be best.
Tnx es CQ in the pile-ups.
VE6NAO/QRP
Peter Larsen