[TowerTalk] FS: Aluminum Plate

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Aluminum Plate
From: wb9mjn%wb9mjn.ampr.org@uugate.aim.utah.edu (Don Lemke)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:36:34 -0600
Hi,

   I have for sale the following two pieces of apparently 6061-t6 plate.
The
 plate is suitable for the mast to boom plate for large yagi antennas,
amoung
 other purposes.

   Plate 1 is .375 thick, and is 14 5/16 " by 8 9/16 " . The plate is
 undrilled and is a solid piece cut retangular. I m asking $18 for this
plate
 plus shipping.

   Plate 2 has been cut and drilled on. Its .25 inches thick. With
further cuts
 it can be made into  either a 10" by 9 1/8" solid retangular piece or a
13" by
 6 1/2 " solid retangular piece. I m asking $12 for this piece, plus
shipping.

   If interested in either of these plates, please contact me at:
 (630) 778-0793, or email wb9mjn%wb9mjn.ampr.org@uugate.aim.utah.edu .

--

73, Don.

AMPRNet : wb9mjn@wb9mjn.ampr.org[44.72.98.19]