[TowerTalk] Autek RF-1

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Autek RF-1
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:06:42 -0500
Hi All, just need a quick question answered, I bought a used RF-1 analyst
off the local packetcluster, I haven't received it yet, however the guy
just sent me a message that he shipped it ......and he said by the way, the
display doesn't read well looking straight at it and that you need to look
at it from an angle in order to read it properly. He says that Autek says
that's normal.

Is it??

Just want to make sure before I get it, so I have the chance to refuse it
and cancel the check.
I paid $85.00 used in new condx, and just want to make sure that i'm not
getting snookered.
Thanks in advance,
Scott
KA1CLX