[TowerTalk] Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: KB9RPM@centuryinter.net (John Kjos)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:49:57 -0800
I would just like to say to the gentleman who were talking about the
Problems they were having with the Force 12 products,that I was recently
involved with putting a C4XL together.While it is not completed yet,I
have been very impressed with the workmanship and the directions that
the company provides.I have put many antennas together and have not seen
any other with such importance given to keeping it up in the air.I fully
expect the performance to speak for itself.

It is very easy to have problems while putting an antenna together and
after it is up.I am sure that situations will arise with factors that
you cannot control that may affect the standing wave.With alittle
patience I am sure that you will be pleased with the final outcome.

>From each mistake comes a new learning experience;I know it has for
me.Good luck with your project.

John KB9RPM