[TowerTalk] 80m wire antenna ideas?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m wire antenna ideas?
From: terry@qcislands.net (Terry Mitchell)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:22:24 -0800
I have recently been considering building the 80m log periodic dipole array
as described in the 18th edition of the ARRL Antenna Book.

I do not currently  have a tower but I do have pulleys at 95' in two trees
that are about 140' apart. The trees are in a north-south line and
completely clear around the bottoms of the trees. I live 1/2 mile from the
east coast of the Queen Charlotte Islands at sea level.

I would appreciate any ideas for 80m antennas considering my situation as
well as comments on the 80m wire LPDA.

Thank you and 73'3
Terry, VE7TLL on NA051