[TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham Mail Fraud
From: k4sb@pop.mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 05:39:13 -0800
Come on guys, surely we have enough decency, and enough attorneys on
the reflector to help him out. I checked FCC database and address is
correct as given. Lycos People Search failed to locate. Anyone of you
work for the CA Dept. of Motor Vehicles?

And I don't care if it's not the usual topics. There are exceptions and
a 80 year old who has been screwed is one.

73

Ed