[TowerTalk] re:4 stacking 4 TH6

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re:4 stacking 4 TH6
From: TexasRF@aol.com (Texas RF)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 08:58:51 EST
VE3DXV is looking for ideas: I wonder if your friend has ever actually tried
the 4 stack system? I have a 4 stack of Hygain TH7 tribanders and can tell you
that it is a killer antenna system. No, it is not up to the performance of
stacked mono-band beams but I would not be able to put 4 beams X 3 bands on my
single tower anyway. I am using Dick Weber's rotating tower system, it has
been up over 10 years with no problems. In addition to the 4 X TH7, there are
a pair of full size 3-el 40 meter yagis on the tower as well, at 100 ft and
185ft. This system has far exceeded my fondest dreams of performance, and I
would do it again with no hesitation. 73 de Gerald, K5GW