[TowerTalk] 80m wire LPDA final results

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m wire LPDA final results
From: terry@qcislands.net (Terry Mitchell)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:51:47 -0800
Thanks to all who replied to my query regarding the 80m wire LPDA. It seems
that no one who built the 80m 4el LPDA could make it work. N5OK built this
particular antenna and attempted various configurations with no improvement
over his inverted V. GM4BAP abondonned the LPDA in favor of multi-element
slopers. I appreciate the suggestions for other antennas and I'm glad I
didn't string 600' feet of wire up in the air that wouldn't work any better
than what I already have in the air.
61 and 73's
Terry, VE7TLL on NA051 'the Misty Isles'