[TowerTalk] Gap Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gap Antennas
From: ATanner283@aol.com (ATanner283)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:45:07 EST
Thanks to all who responded to my question about GAP stuff. Nothing like first
hand users for good info. I am looking to get on 160 meters. I have a 60 foot
tower with a Th-66 on it and I use a bobtail curtain for 40 meters. My real
estate is only about 100 feet wide, but it is about 500 feet long. The house
of course sits at one end. Any ideas. Possibly an inverted "L". I have no
experiance with these either. The tower is a 58 foot Rohn 25 tilt over and is
guyed at the hinge and the top. I started breaking up the guys with insulators
but ran out of good weather. All ideas are greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays
and Good Health to All.  73    Al/W8FAX