[TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] T2X problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] T2X problem
From: k2xx@concentric.net (Joe Giacobello, K2XX)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:17:48 -0800
If I understand your description of the problem correctly, it sounds
like your mast is slipping in the clamps on the ortor.  You need a pin
inserted through the clamp plates and through, or at least into, the
mast to prevent slippage.  I use a self tapping 1/4" stainless screw
which I screw into a predrilled hole in the clamping plate and mast.

Hope this info helps.

73, Joe