[TowerTalk] Cable TV - Ingress/Egress - & Management

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable TV - Ingress/Egress - & Management
From: ddjones@nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 23:25:02 -0600
  Charles & Gentlemen:
  You didn't state the name of your local cable company, but let me
  assure you that if they are part of one of the BIG Cable TV companies,
  their Headquarters management will be VERY INTERESTED in hearing
  that their systems are not meeting FCC specifications.

  Also, the local city council -- who gives out Cable TV Franchises --
  will be most interested in hearing about non-compliance.

  Unfortunately, some local systems managers are less concerned about
  such issues, but their Bosses will no doubt hold a different view.

  A brief letter to the Local Systems manager, with a copy to the
  company President at HQ, a copy to the local city mayor, and maybe
  a copy to someone at the FCC, will probably get a very good response.

  Good luck!!
  73
  Dale K5MM