[TowerTalk] New Year's Resolutions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Year's Resolutions
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 08:38:58 -0600
Happy New Year to all.

Forgive the bandwidth....*

I have made two New Year's resolutions for myself and wanted to share them.

1.  Use the WWW search engines (Yahoo.com, switchboard.com, QRZ.com,
www.arrl.org, etc.) to find answers to my questions first, before posing
them to the reflectors.

2.  When responding to someone's reflector message and I also want it to be
read by the reflectorites, I will simply reply to the reflector, leaving out
the originator's address (the originator is a subscriber....or should be),
but addressing him/her in the body.

I thin the benefits of these two resolutions will be obvious--is anyone else
seeing >50 messages a day in their e-mail downloads?

*= why don't we see this much anymore?

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u