[TowerTalk] WD-40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WD-40
From: af2c@njdxa.org (af2c@njdxa.org)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 10:28:46 -0500
WD-40 and many of the spin-off brands are excellent products and have many
uses.  However CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO WHEN USED AROUND SOME PLASTICS AND
RUBBER PRODUCTS. (-:

Seriously...Some plastics and latex products may literally be dissolved by
products like WD-40.  Test the product on some non-critical component first.

73,
Jay/AF2C