[TowerTalk] Source(s) needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source(s) needed
From: zettel@homer.libby.org (Steve Zettel)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:44:38 -0700 (MST)
Looking for a source of galvanized "pal nuts" in the sizes for Rohn 45G
tower leg bolts, and the Rohn guy wire attachment assemblies. After
the initial tightening of bolts on my tower, I waited several days and
went back and retightened; just checking the other day, I found several
loose again.

Also, I lost the e-mail address for the ham that sells 40-2CD
strengthening kits, a la Dr. Dave Leeson's recommendations.

Thanks,

Steve Z  KJ7CH
near Libby, MT USA  Where it's so cold it's freezing the nuts off a
                    Rohn 45G!

PS: For those who asked, the tower summary will be done soon. Really!