[TowerTalk] "test" messages

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "test" messages
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:09:52 -0500 (EST)
Excuse me for picking on Dick Green... nothing personal.   But I just
want to make sure that everyone understands that this type of message is
inappropriate for a reflector.

If you have no friends or relatives to send a message to see if your
email is still working... then send it to yourself.  If you get it back,
your email is working!  If sending a message to yourself doesn't feel
right, then send it to me or K7LXC.  We'll answer you.

BUT please don't send "test" messages to 1500+ subscribers of
this reflector.

73

Bill