[TowerTalk] Re Copy and Paste on TowerTalk

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re Copy and Paste on TowerTalk
From: wa2moe@doitnow.com (Stu Greene)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:37:05 -0700
At 01:18 PM 1/18/98 -0500, "Roger L. Elowitz" <K2JAS@worldnet.att.net>
 offered advice as to how to cut and paste which I found to be useful, but
completely complicated and illustrative of what's wrong with American
education (Roger is a teacher and is soaking sun in Florida).

I replied to Roger as follows:

>the "simple" steps you suggest are not simple and are completely
>unnecessary.  Simply highlight the area of an incoming message you >wish to
>copy, click on "Edit" and then "Copy (at the top of the screen, then either
>in any e-mail program or word processing program click on "Edit" again and
>then on "Paste" and behold the result .
>The point is that one does not have to "Cut and Paste" when one can "Copy
and Paste".

Now we know why the quality of American education can be improved by those
trained in the legal discipline and by people who don't let the Florida sun
soak their cranial apertures (I didn't say brains).

Private flames only, please