[TowerTalk] RG-22B coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-22B coax
From: QCS0041@InfoAve.Net (M Kent Miller)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 07:36:08 -0800
Greetings,

Does anyone have specifications on RG-22 B coaxial cable ?  It is about
the same size as RG-8, but has dual center conductors and a triple
shield. It appears to be something designed for either audio work or
mainframe connections; it is a high quality cable and was probably
relatively expensive. I have a reel with about 1000 ft. on it and have
been thinking of how( or if ) I could use it effectively for feeding
antennas.

Any suggestions
??

Thanks and 73,    Kent   K4IHN