[TowerTalk] TH6DXX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DXX
From: ve6nap@oanet.com (Gerald Caouette)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:17:01 -0800
Paul Ridley_ wrote:

> I'm in the process of rebuilding a TH6DXX and need to know
> if (and where) I can purchase the rubber end caps for the traps
> and element ends. Thanks.

 Paul

I recently rebuilt my TH6DXX  and also inquired as to what
was required to convert it to a TH7
Here is a message I Got Back from Jim Roth of Telex
You may also be intrested in making the change from a TH6DXX to a TH7

{Many years ago there was a conversion kit which upgraded a TH6 to a TH7.
{This kit was discontinued many years ago.  The manual that came with this
{conversion kit and shows the changes is still available. The number is 392S
{manual and is $5.00.

{Following is prices of parts you requested:

{464723  Trap covers                       $0.90 each

{TH6DXX traps

{878637  15m DE Trap                          $33.00
{878694  15m Trap                             $31.00
{878749  10m Trap                             $27.00
{872095  10 m Trap                           $30.00

He can be contacted  at  Jim.Roths@telex.com

Hope this helps some..
73
de