[TowerTalk] Tower accessories comments wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower accessories comments wanted
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 14:18:39 EST
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

     I'm looking for your comments and input on TOWER ACCESSORIES. If there is
a commercially available product you've used, tell me about it. I want to know
if it really worked or if it was a piece of refuse.

    The list includes hardware of all types including pulleys, the ToolMate
tower pouch, handtools, etc. I will compile the information and post it to the
list but I am mostly doing research for an upcoming Up The Tower column.

     Thanks for your help!

73,  Steve  K7LXC