[TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?
From: csummers@diac.com (Charlie Summers)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 17:07:12 -0600
Dick:

You put it very nicely as to what I was trying to say.  US Towers has a
great product, I am impressed.  However I am not impressed with their
manual, there essentially is none!  Bruce gives lots of help if you call
him but he keeps telling me I don't need a manual because he intends for
all users to hire professional help.

I had a professional tower installer here installing my Rohn 45 when I
also was setting my US Tower.  They broke away and came up to help me
level the base.  The first question they asked me was do I have a
manual!  They wanted to know if US Tower wanted an installer to level it
horizontally or to level the vertical legs of the base!  They indicated
there was a difference and their was.

I am appalled that a product as sturdy and as smooth working as the 89
foot heavy duty job I bought has nothing to tell me what to do with it
after I receive it and nothing on how to maintain it over the years.

Bruce also told me he was doing a manual but so far I am still sitting
on the edge of my chair.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>