[TowerTalk] Re: Jerry Sevick - Tnx

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Jerry Sevick - Tnx
From: pflorig@mcs.net (Phil Florig)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 17:16:48 -0600
Hi,

Tnx to all on the responses on info for Jerry.
His call is W2FMI and has written for both ARRL
and CQ.   I will check out those as I get time.

Tnx agn and 73,
Phil

ps: Hope all got the url ok and my fault for forgetting.  Getting older :>)

Philip Florig                       W9IXX
PO Box 44             tel: 1-708-798-1170
Worth, IL. 60482      fax: 1-708-385-7515
U.S.A.            e-mail: pflorig@mcs.net
Metro DX Club                      KB9RXS
Oak Forest, IL.
IPR Systems, Inc.
Industrial Power Rectifiers