[TowerTalk] Moving to Houston

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Moving to Houston
From: gaudier@gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com (Dale Gaudier)
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 23:43:24 +0000
Dear Fellow Hams:

It looks like I'll be moving to Houston soon. After being tower deprived for
the past five years, I'm looking forward to putting up some steel and aluminum
in the Houston area. I'll probably be living on the west side of town.

My question to all of you who live in the Houston area: are there any areas
that are ham-unfriendly and should be avoided? I know enough to avoid the
deed-restricted communities, area with homeowner's associations, etc.

Also, what if any requirements are there for permits to erect a tower? Anything
else I should know before looking for a house?

Please reply direct to my email address.

Many thanks and 73,

Dale Gaudier - K4DG/M0AOP

General Counsel

</bold>Schlumberger Geco-Prakla