[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 06:49:45 -0500 (EST)

> I have a web page with a small collection of YO model files
> on it - I am intrested in increasing this collection - and
> can offer this page as a place to "publish" antenna
> designs.
>

> See  http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/
>
> The link is down near the photo looking down the tower.
George, Steve, and all,

You can find a collection of EZNEC models at Ray Anderson's NEC site.
There is also a collection of NEC-Win format files at their site.  Both
sites are linked from mine--check the Modeling program entry at the top of
the modeling list of items at my site (URL below).  Also Dave Robbins has
AO descriptions of W3LPL long Yagi designs at his site in the tech papers
(also linked from my site).  Hope that adds to the resource list.  Once
you get the hang of it, it does not take long to convert a given antenna
design geometry from one format to another.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu