[TowerTalk] A4S update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A4S update
From: kb3aug@juno.com (Bill Hinkle)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:59:19 -0500
Gerald, The Bencher ZA-1A just like what was on there before. I know it's
not the best , but I wanted to put it back to the way it was before I
started having problems. I wanted to see if everything went back to
normal, it did. I was afraid if I put a good current balun on there I
would still have some kind of interaction. The sloper is working, I
worked a FM5 something on 200 watts on the 2nd call and worked HK0/KB5GL
very soon after he was spotted and he had a big pile-up. So now that I
know I can get the sloper below 1.5 to 1, I can try a good current balun
and see how that works. I need all the help I can get on all the bands
from this "geographically challenged QTH". But I would feel like a dope
fiend needing a fix if I couldn't work DX on 75m. (163 worked 146
confirmed)

              73, Bill KB3AUG

              Riverton, WV
On Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:09:38 EST Texas RF <TexasRF@aol.com> writes:
>Hi Bill, which balun did you use? 73 de K5GW

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]