[TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Parts
From: n4vv@greene.xtn.net (Robert D. Edmondson)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:51:56 -0500
        I recently purchased an old TA-33 to be used by the Andrew Johnson
Amateur
Club (Greeneville, Tn)  for field day.  There is a couple of parts missing
& was wondering if anyone might have any old parts for this antenna.  The
parts I need is:

2 ea  Part No. 13       No. 40 clamping Blocks
3 ea  Part No. 27       No. 43 clamping Blocks

        Please e-mail me direct if you have any of the above parts & the price.

                                        Many Thanks,

                                        Doyle Edmondson/N4VV