[TowerTalk] Memory Keyer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Memory Keyer
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:46:18 -0800
At 1:21 PM -0800 3/13/98, W7YW wrote:

>I am looking for a memory keyer.  The only manufacturer that I have been able
>to find of memory keyers is MFJ.  I have never had very good luck with MFJ
>products and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other manufacturers that
>make memory keyers.

If you don't mind going used, one of the best is the now-discontinued AEA
MM-3 Morsematic.  They show up on the swap nets fairly regularly for
between $100-150.

If you don't mind putting something together, the Super CMOS III Keyer is
probably the current state of the art and is available as a "partial kit"
from Idiom Press for about $60.  They advertise in most of the mags.

Good luck.

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/w7di/