[TowerTalk] 2" Muffler clamp summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2" Muffler clamp summary
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:20:19 -0500
I am a satisfied customer of Harbaugh....his hdwe has been used on several
projects and has performed well...I have no interest in his company no do
not stand to benmefit from this other than to hope that othewrs support
Al's business so it stays around for the next project I need to tackle....I
especially like the cast saddles on his u-bolts.

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm