[TowerTalk] AntennaWare@contesting.com is QRV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AntennaWare@contesting.com is QRV
From: zettel@homer.libby.org (Steve Zettel)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 05:24:18 -0700
Thanks to Bill, W4AN, and the rest of the gang at www.contesting.com the
AntennaWare e-mail reflector is now QRV. Anyone with an interest in antenna
modelling and modelling software is invited to participate. The AntennaWare
FAQ is copied below (shamelessly adapted from Bill Tippett's Topband FAQ):

AntennaWare@contesting.com FAQ

The following is information on the AntennaWare@contesting.com
e-mail reflector.

Welcome to the antenna software mailing list! This list is intended for the
exchange of information on antenna analysis and modelling software.
Our goal is to keep information content high and noise low. Do not
post questions about general topics like antennas wanted/for sale, which
dualband antenna for my HT is best?, my Skyblaster 1200 has a high SWR
on 20M, etc.  Feel free to post antenna software-related questions, but request
attempts to resolve specific software program problems should always be
directed to the software author, if he or she provides support to registered
owners.

DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS,
CRITICISMS, GRIPES, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF
THIS POLICY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY
WITHOUT NOTICE.

Be considerate of other subscribers who have bandwidth
limitations and edit posts for succinctness. When responding to
a specific individual, think carefully before copying to the entire
reflector. It is usually not necessary or desirable to copy the entire
original message with each reply. Minimize noise, minimize bandwidth,
maximize information, act like gentlemen and enjoy!

How do I subscribe?

To subscribe you simply send a message to
AntennaWare-request@contesting.com. In the body of the
message type 'subscribe' only. No subject is necessary. You
receive a confirmation message back within a few
minutes.

How do I unsubscribe?

To unsubscribe you simply send a message to
AntennaWare-request@contesting.com. In the body of the
message type 'unsubscribe' only. No subject is necessary. You
should receive a confirmation message back within a few
minutes.

How do I post messages?

antennaware@contesting.com. Your message will be redistributed
to all other members of the list.

How do I read AntennaWare with my WWW browser?

Point your browser to http://www.contesting.com/_antennaware/
 (Note: /_antennaware) You may then click on the month and year of
the archives you wish to read.

What if I have a problem?

Any problems should be addressed to Steve Zettel, KJ7CH,
owner-antennaware@contesting.com