[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:39:01 EST
In a message dated 98-03-23 17:32:47 EST, shane@icu2.net writes:

<< I would like to know what a good price for used sections of Rohn 25G in
good
 shape is. If possible state a price for standing versus on the ground. This
 tower includes all guys etc. Also does anyone out there know where i could
 possibly purchase some of this tower used in the North or South Carolina
 area. If not could someone tell me where I can buy some sections new in this
 area. I am trying to explore all my options before making a purchase.  >>

      You can figure somewhere between zero and $50+ a section. It's a
negotiation between you and the owner - it's tough to generalize.

     Put an ad in your local radio club newsletters. Call up everyone you know
and ask them. Don't be surprised if you can't locate any. It only comes around
occasionally and usually when you don't need it. You might have to go for the
used stuff.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC