[TowerTalk] Yagi-Stress 2.0

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yagi-Stress 2.0
From: N7TR@RNODX.ORG (Rich Hallman N7TR)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 05:35:49 -0800
   I noticed several people mention NI6W's Yagi-Stress program here and wanted
to give you some updated info....

   Since Kurt moved here to Nevada several years ago we have become pretty good
friends.  He has been working on an update to his program and I mentioned I
would get the word out on what he was working on, if he didn't mind.   He said
go for it....

   Here is the info.......

   Yagi-Stress version 2.0 will be available on 1 May at the Visalia DX
Convention.   Price is @$75 for new users and half price for current users of
his older versions.

    If you want a copy of the new version either see him at the Visalia DX
Convention or contact him at the following address:

       Kurt Andress  -  NI6W
       1581 Shirley St.
        Minden  Nevada  89423

   Please include your Callsign and Name.....

    Richard Hallman  N7TR            N7TR@RNODX.ORG
    11870 Heartpine St
    Reno NV  89506                      EX: KI3V, HL9RH
    702 677-1106                                A92FN, N3AMK