[TowerTalk] X-9 mand X-940

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] X-9 mand X-940
From: Glenn.McLeod@crc.doc.ca (Glenn McLeod)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:16:12 -0500 (EST)
Hi to all I have purchased an X-9 and X-940. They will be mounted at 20
meter on a new Trylon tower the hole and concrete are scheduled for 18 April
tower and antenna will go up twenty day later will keep reflector advised as
to progress .   VE3PZ has an X-7 intalled and is more than pleased with his
investment.  Paul at Crushcraft indicated that prodution of both models is
underway. If the the x-9 works like the 7, I will be pleased.
73    Glenn      VE3GLN