[TowerTalk] What to do???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What to do???
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 08:41:58 -0500
I agree with N0AV, something must be wrong with your stack.  My 3 high
stack of TH7s at 40'/80'/120' is a killer array.  I also use the
Dunestar stackmatch.

Don't take your stack down yet.  Once you get it working properly,
you'll never go back to long boom monobanders.

73 and good luck. . . Dave
W0FLS