[TowerTalk] Real Estate Taxes on Amateur Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Real Estate Taxes on Amateur Towers
From: kz5qdx@COMMUNIQUE.NET (Douglas Bradford)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:03:52 -0500
Likewise in Louisiana, if u don't take the wheels off, u have to buy tags.
the Homestead exemption usually covers the trailer.
I hope none of our legislators read about this, next session ,we will
have a bill passed to tax our towers. We just got them to rescind
the $70 auto tag for handicapped,retired vets,hams. etc. When they
passed a Vanity Tag Bill, all the above were put in and total charge
wud have been $70 in place of the $1 we have been paying. I was
not going to renew and they informed me it was repealed , fast. too
much heat..

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long Live CW
My Preferred Mode