[TowerTalk] Towers Taxed as real property-need help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towers Taxed as real property-need help
From: w0sd@rapidnet.com (Ed Gray W0SD)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:57:30 -0500
Greetings,

I am need of data to prove that amateur radio tower are typically moved and
are not a part of the real estate sale of your house and property.  The
State of South Dakota is trying to tax my amateur radio towers as real
property and this data would be extremely helpful for our cause.

Would you please e-mail me direct and tell me the following:

I. How many times have you sold your house and your amateur towers were
moved off and were not a part of the real estate sale.

II. How many times have you sold your house and your amateur tower were NOT
moved off and WERE a part of your real estate sale.  Obviously
ignore(leave) out sales to other amateurs.

III.  For how many of these sales were two or more towers involved for
either question I or II.  The number
of towers involved would be helpful!

Thank you & I will summarize the results.

73, Ed-W0SD

Ed Gray
Rt. 2, Box 151
Salem, SD 57058-9110 USA