[TowerTalk] Txylan

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Txylan
From: lbush@eramp.net (Larry Bush)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:22:32 -0500
Hi gang,

I have a place at Aransas Pass, Texas on the Gulf Coast and the salt air is
eating my yagi antennas.

I notice in a Telewave, Inc. commercial antenna catalog they use a product
called Txylan.
I quote the following from their catalog. "The antennas are coated with a
high-tech special silicone based Txylan coating. The Txylan material serves
to provide environmental protection from corrosive gases, ultraviolet
radiation, salt spray, acid rain and abrasives such as windblown sand in
desert environments."

Can anyone give me addition information and a source for Txylan?
Is it sprayed-on or brushed-on?

73....

Larry  W5NCD