[TowerTalk] TH-7

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH-7
From: Roger (Roger)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:13:33 -0500
Bob,

The average gain of 6.57 dBd comes from the gains assigned by sales in 1981
to each of the three bands:  20m: 5.8 dBd (8.0 dBi),  15m: 6.5 dBd (8.7
dBi)  and 10m:  7.4 dBd (9.6 dBi).  They chose the high side of the 0.5 dB
tolerance, of course, for the maximums on each band, then averaged these
for one number to place in the catalog.  As far as I am concerned, you
can't describe the overall performance with just one number, or even with
one number on each band.  I will make the appropriate changes to the web
site.

73 Roger WB0DGF
Telex Communications, Inc.