[TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 17:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
I use a rented trencher that cuts a trench one to two inches wide and as
deep as it is made to go-- six inches or so for the one I have had.
Works nice, but u have to insert the wire by hand and then put the dirt
back in the trench on top of the wire by hand or shovel.
Trencher makes a nice little pile of dirt alongside the trench, however,
making it easy to return it into the trench.
This trencher pulls itself like a self-propelled lawnmower.
de K4VUD