[TowerTalk] Wire for Radials

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wire for Radials
From: aa6eg@cv.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
A good source of (cheap) wire for radials that we at N6IJ have used is
surplus telephone company wire...Jacketed stuff, with about 50 pairs of
insulated solid wire, just strip the the jacket, and splay
out the individual wires, and you have a huge, dense , cheap ground plane
system......

73, DX de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ
"The Contest Station from the Government"

Marina Amateur Radio Contest Station; N6IJ
599 DX Drive
Marina CA 93933

aa6eg@tmx.com