[TowerTalk] KT34XA to 15 mono?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA to 15 mono?
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt--K7BG)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 07:26:28 -0600
>over and over again  have heard of horror stories of failed attempts at
>stacking dis-similar monobanders....as I understand it, you plain shouldn't
>go there!
>
>....this was advice received from numerous sources before I started
>stacking my 20 meter beams.

Oopsie daisy, I'm sorry for not clarifying this a bit. I'm planning on
stacking with a 10 and or 20 meter monobander on the same mast, so they'll
be dissimilar alright.

Thanks for the heads up anyway. Every once in a while I go back and read
K8CC's article in a '92(?) NCJ about stacking same band dissimilar
antennas. Great article.

73, Matt--K7BG