[TowerTalk] Getting antennas to top

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Getting antennas to top
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 23:45:04 -0700 (PDT)
I don't feel I am in danger when I climb my towers.  I am very careful and safe.

I don't know if you are serious about selling blood, but I have always given
mine away for free to the Red Cross.  Stupid, perhaps, but I am up to 6
gallons now and it is kind of rare . . . A negative.

Anyway, it is not really a matter of not being able to afford a crane.  It
is a matter of deciding if that is what I really want to do with a thousand
dollars.  There are a LOT of things I can do with a thousand dollars.  If I
made a list, I know that hiring a crane would be way down there on the
bottom somewhere.  Saving a thousand dollars toward a fifth tower would be
much higher . . . and I don't even want a fifth tower.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com