[TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?
From: brucecom@shore.intercom.net (James D. Bruce)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 12:28:23 -0400
Jack, I used a small sinle plow on the back of a lawn/garden tractor to
install satellite dish cables and it worked fast and neat. It goes down only
2-3 inches below the grass and folds the turf over. I laid the cable in the
open trough (about 8 inches wide) and then went back and rolled the turf
back and one would never the ground was ever opened up. What normally took
an hour or more took only 10 minites. I'd reccommend it to anyone doing
cable burial.
Jim/NV3V

Jim Bruce
Bruce Communications, Inc.