[TowerTalk] Need Mast Information

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Mast Information
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 02:23:13 EDT
In a message dated 98-05-04 20:55:46 EDT, aa8pa@wnol.net writes:

<< My question is, what would be a reliable mast to use with this
configuration and most importantly where can I get one. >>

     The more important issue is to determine what mast you need. Then you can
go looking for it.

      The MARC (Mast, Antenna and Rotator Calculator) is a DOS/Windows program
that will calculate the bending moment on the mast and make mast
recommendations for psi yield strength as well as wall thickness. It's $9.95
from Champion Radio Products, 888-833-3104. It'll also recommend a suitable
rotator.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC