[TowerTalk] Dealing with Lightning

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dealing with Lightning
From: brad4@bellatlantic.net (M.G. Brafford)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:23:52 -0400
Dear Steve,
     Thanks for the reply. This is one thing I haven't tried. You raise a
good point about bonding the tower joint's. When struggling with a problem
such as this, one has to try everything. Common sense tells me lightning
strikes aren't necessarly a random event. So I'll keep on expermenting in
hopes of reducing the frequency of these big hits. My nerves can't take
much more!

73, Mick  W4YV
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>