[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G Questions
From: bridge@webserve.net (Scott E. Kusel)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 18:44:52 -0400
I just purchased my first tower, Rohn 25G.  I am going to install it
next to my house and place a house bracket at the peak of my roof
(gently slooping peak) at 20 feet.  I would like any suggestions on how
I should install the short base (Rohn SB25G) in a concrete base, and
what's the best way to secure the house bracket to my home which is
brick.  My tower will be 50 feet in height.  How long of a mast can I
safely work with without guying the tower?  I plan to place a Cushcraft
13B2 13 element Yagi on the mast and a Diamond D-130J discone.  Thanks
for any suggestions.
Scott K4SEK