[TowerTalk] US Tower MA550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA550
From: babblarr@cwis.isu.edu (Larry Babb)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:19:37 -0600
K3AIR wrote:

wow..  I am considering paying a lot of money (for me at least) for a
new crankup..  sure don't like to hear that about US Tower.  Others have
the same experience?  I seem to need assistance from time to time, and
would be nice to think that they would be available.  Have you tried
contacting any of their distributors?