[TowerTalk] Soliciting operators via the Internet

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Soliciting operators via the Internet
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:18:11 -0400
"also, looking for CW ops for WPX this weekend....Come visit our 10 acres
of ham hilltop property with a view to the Monterey Bay, and send the XYL
to the Aquarium, or the 17 mile drive..... "

We are also looking for ops this weekend, although not any where near the
real estate there are several steel tress with aluminum branches, it is
about an hour to St Pete Beach and Tampa has an Aquarium LESS than 17 miles
away....plus Busch Gardens....the Tampa Bay Devil Rays... AND Lowry Park
Zoo, home of the Red Faced Pandas and a Komodo Dragon (really cool).....and
it is 1 hour West of Orlando's DisneyWorld, the Seaquarium and my favorite
Universal Studios (see the Alfred Hitchcok exhibit!)...plus a whole lot
more.......so, if you happen to be in FL send the kids and the wife to one
of these fine establishments, help pay my taxes and allow me to take some
off time :-)

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm