[TowerTalk] KT-34A for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT-34A for sale
From: w5rz@troi.csw.net (Dennis Schaefer)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 21:34:37 -0500
I have a KT-34A for sale.  It is mostly new.  (Long story - guy dropped a
KT-34A, damaged half of two elements.  Bought  a NEW one and used a few
parts to fix the old one).   I got both.

I inventoried the new parts, then harvested and cleaned up the needed parts
from the old one.  About 90% of the parts are new and unused.   New parts
include the balun, capacitor caps (even a few extras), most of the
aluminum, etc.   Small parts sorted nicely into ziploc bags.  When I finish
in a day or so, I plan for it to look pretty much like a new antenna when
you open the box.

The only thing that is really missing are the two-inch U-bolts and cradles
that hold the boom plate to the mast.  I think these are readily available
at hardware stores.

I have about $275.00 in this plus a lot of work.  However, I have decided
KLM is not the way I want to go right now, so if I can get my $275.00 back
I'll be happy.   (and I'm keeping the old spare parts to play with).

I don't think I really want to ship it, although it could probably be done.
  Would be willing to drive a little, (maybe 200 miles) and meet someone,
or could possibly deliver it to the Dallas hamfest this weekend.  (I'm
still cleaning up a few parts - think it will be ready by then).

I know this is not your typical "for sale" ad, but I've been on towertalk a
long time, and feel  like I'm among friends.  So, if anyone is interested,
let me know and we'll see if we can figure out something.

73,
Dennis Schaefer  W5RZ
Russellville, AR