[TowerTalk] TH3jr

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH3jr
From: shock@together.net (Bob Bruno)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:38:05 -0400
Oh Oh...
I made the same mistake and it is going to cost me a new chimmney! Be
careful and make sure that your chimmney will withstand the force. Mine is
25 years old and I lost the flue lining and all of the bricks from the roof
up.

>I am going to mount it on top
>of my house on a "chimmy" mount.  It will be approx. 33' from the
>ground.

GREAT DEAL!!! Lotsa luck with it. I really enjoyed mine.

>I got it for $25 and am excited about finally getting a "beam"
>is the air as all I have used thus far is Wires and Verticals.

73, cul...
Bob de K2KI (ex KA2UZC)
k2ki@qsl.net