[TowerTalk] Rigging Coax for Rotation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rigging Coax for Rotation
From: n8ug@juno.com (n8ug@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:00:19 -0500
Hi Mark -
We have a sketch that we have included in our WIREBOOK that, when
followed has worked very well with a minimum of fuss for this job.
Feedback over the years has been 100% positive.
Unfortunately we don't have a scanner or graphic file that we can e-mail,
nor is the pic on the website, but I'd be happy to mail or fax a copy if
you wish.
We've always used tape like you describe, taking 2 turns around the leg
for a "pad", then including the cable and adding 2 more turns.
Interaction between cables is seldom a problem, unless you use some of
the good old 80% braid stuff that didn'y make it to the junkyard!
73
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC, 29356
Sales(800)727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com.
Tech help (864)895-4195 or n8ug@juno.com
www.thewireman.com
Our 21st year!