[TowerTalk] Does insurance pay the ham owner/installer?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Does insurance pay the ham owner/installer?
From: kn6di@groupone.net (Dan Arney)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:47:05 -0700
I had the same experience with 20th Century when my antenna  crashed onto my
roof. They paid the estimated sum (over 30,000) for roof /antenna/tower
damage. The check was made out to me and the mortage holder. I signed it over
to them and they inspected the work and issued me a check for the amount.
Hank KN6DI